Dark Souls III
Not much to see
DS3Manager - a tool used to automatically backup, manage, and integrate .sl2 files into the game. It can also modify the name, level, and souls of a character.
(Important note: Although changing the character name and character level are direct modifications, it does not seem to cause any invalid data on the account).
- find current save-game folder
- automatically backup .sl2 files in all steam folders
- clear all backups if needed, or manage backups manually
- patch game to allow loading .sl2 files from other accounts (after the Jun2016 update)
- accesses internet securely and informs if there is an update
- 1.02: improved patching and compatibility for future versions of DS3
- 1.11: allows character to view & modify some in-game values